Our Integrated Behavioral Health team offers assistance when habits, behaviors, disease management, stress, worry, or emotional concerns about physical, medical, or other life problems interfere with daily life and/or overall health. Our Behavioral Health Consultants work with your primary care provider to evaluate the mind-body-behavior connection and provide brief, solution-focused interventions. Services may be consultative, individualized, or provided in groups.
Heather Kleitgen is a registered nurse and certified diabetes care and education specialist at Latham Medical Group. As a diabetes specialist, Heather spends a lot of time teaching the basics of diabetes. Diabetes educators can empower patients to manage their diabetes. Heather will teach, coach, and guide patients so they understand their diabetes and how it affects their personal lives, and work with them to set (and meet) behavior change goals to improve their health.
Our goal is to provide one-on-one time and attention to working toward a common goal of managing hypertension. This program can help you figure out why your blood pressure is elevated. It could be anxiety, stress, or lifestyle. Our team can confirm that your home blood pressure cuff is accurate too. Kelly Martin, a registered nurse, specializes in cardiac education and prevention. This program is at no cost to the patient, and Kelly is very easy to communicate with. There are specific guidelines for referrals; please ask your primary care provider if interested.
Our pharmacists offer a wide range of patient care services and use telemedicine as well as in-person visits to connect with patients. They assist with medication reconciliation, review side effects or special instructions, provide advice on over-the-counter products, recommend generic alternatives, educate on medical devices, and answer any questions you may have.
Together We Can:
- Identify barriers in your care and develop a plan to help you achieve the best possible
- Be your total healthcare coordinators, compiling all your healthcare data from your various
specialists into an accessible format for your provider, so they have the most current information about your health.
- Work collaboratively to find local community resources that would best serve your needs.
- School and College
Newborn / Pediatric Care
- Well child visits
- Routine immunizations and screening tests
- Acute care for most childhood illnesses and injuries
- Chronic care of illnesses such as
- …and many more
Adult / Geriatric Care
- Well adult visits (referred to as annual physicals)
- Acute care and injury needs
- Chronic care of broad range of illnesses such as
- High Cholesterol
- …and many more
- PAP Smears
- Breast Exams
- Birth Control and Family Planning
- Menstrual Problems
- Menopausal Issues
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Removal of
- Skin Tags
- Other Skin Lesions
- Treatment of Ingrown Nails
- Biopsy of Suspicious Moles or Skin Lesions
- Suturing of Minor Lacerations
Although we do not provide obstetrical care, we are able to treat a variety of medical problems that arise during pregnancy.
For those issues that require more specialized care, we can help with the referral process in order to get the appropriate specialist involved. The staff at Latham Medical Group is here to coordinate all of your healthcare needs.